i should have read these reviews before i ordered the so called "free trial" I called to cancel and asked the gentelman on the phone if i would be charged anything else and he told me "no u wont because u canceled within the trial time frame" apparently this was not the case i recieved an e-mail from the company that said i had 2 options i could keep the bottle and be charged the full $89.95 or i could send the product back and pay for the return postage...dont know how much that is...or if i will be charged any more after that or not. This company is a joke and just ripping people off Dont fall for the "FREE TRIAL"! not a free trial at all!!

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

Boise, Idaho, United States #774741

Do not order from this company!!What a total Scam.

They make your first bottle sound like a free trial except(4.95) shipping, then charge $89.95 and continue to send out bottles every month for that outrageous price..

I am going to dispute any and all charges on my credit card, this company should be held accountable.DO NOT TRUST THEM!!

Missoula, Montana, United States #758336

I too have been scammed by them.I should have read the reviews.

I ordered the "Free trial" and got the product and the next day I was billed 89.00 I was under the impression that this was endorsed by Dr. Oz and then I heard Dr. Oz on a radio show stating that he never endorses any product ever.

I emailed my cancelation and we will see if it happens.Please Beware of this Scam.

Lawton, Oklahoma, United States #758147

same thing happened to me except they told me they would give me a 50.00 refund when they receive the bottles back and that was all they would do all they want is your money and card number we have to keep writing reviews and complain to bbb hopefully learn a lesson and maybe keep someone else from the same rip off scheme for myself i ordered mine at thanksgiving paid all my bills first of Dec was on my way to go shopping checked my bank balance and was shocked to find 89.99 stolen from my account and thats how i view it as stealing i feel they are the grinch who are trying to steal my christmas lesson hard learned not to mention the way they use dr oz to help promote their scam i hope what comes around goes around in the end