I had the same experience.I ordered a bottle for $4.95.

I was also given another bottle of some cleanse for another $4.95. Nowhere did I see that I was signing up for anything. About 2 weeks later I get billed $79.95 and $89.95 for these bottles that I already paid 10 bucks for!!!! I called and they won't take it back or refund my money.

They are pure and simple crooks!!!!

I could buy the same products anywhere else for 10% of the costs that they charge.Please never give your credit card number out without reading all the terms that are hidden on other pages.

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

same issue

Your request (#49621) has been solved.To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:

Irene Abil

Irene Abille (Green Diet | Cleanse Support)

Oct 01 06:15 AM Hi Peggy, This is to inform you that we already cancelled your subscription and we are going to process a $50.00 refund from your Garcinia subscription and $50.00 refund from your Vencleanse subscription.

Please confirm that you are accepting this so we can issue the refund immediately. Thank you Irene Abille | Client Manager Want help? Email or Call us from 9AM-5PM PST from Monday to Friday at 888-915-2767. We're committed to your satisfaction and you're guaranteed a fast response.

P.S. Ask about our coupon codes to save on any order of 3 or more bottles! This email is a service from Green Diet | Cleanse Support.

Delivered by Zendesk.Message-Id:JSFY18P3_542bfe6589f10_815c3fae544b331c82939e_sprut i told them that i would contact bbb and put it on television what i don't get back now i chalk up to being gulliable the phone number i called 1-8662942148 LAS VEGAS NV