DON'T DO IT!DON'T TRY IT FREE!!!!!

This Company is scam.

I wanted a Free Trial as I thought it will work, because I actually heard a talk about the Green Tea and help with the weight loss, but These people - They are Scam!!!! It's not working + they are charging you $85.00 even before your free trial offer ends and they don't send you anything! This is terrble, this is the first time I've been ripped off like this. I trully hope that someone will stop them.

I used my debit card and now I have so many problems with getting my money back. It's just awful.

The phone # provided doesn't work either.So just for other people, don't try it - it's not working + it's FRAUD.

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

Logan, Ohio, United States #32954

I have finally had some satisfaction in my dealings with the Green Tea people—they refunded my money but only because I complained to the Division of Consumer Protection in Utah—the place they are apparently located.It would be good if all of you who have had dealings with this company would write them and complain- perhaps this scam could be shut down for good.

The address I sent all my information (see my other postings to see what information I collected) to was: State of Utah, Division of Consumer Protection, Department of Commerce, PO box 146704, 160 East 300 South, Salt Lake City, Ut. 84114-6704 ph. (801)530-6601. You can contact me directly if you would to hear more about what I did to get this company noticed by authorities: danettemb @ comcast.

net (spaces should not be included.I put them in so that my address would show up on this site.)