when is some one going to do something about this.this is the kind of thing that make people not trust the internet please help richard webb email rwca562@aol.com im working with bank on fileing fraud charges i will never deal with a co.

on line.as a consumer i could never trust the internet im going to email this to all 1000 email address that i have and i hope they send it out to its a back thing to lie to get in to people bank accout and its unlawful.im very pissed please shut down this co.

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

I have used net detective and had no problem at all.People these days expect everything handed to them if you used the program and do a little bit of work you can find the information just like I did.

I love the program and the Customer support department is the best they are the nicest customer support department i have ever dealt with.So sorry for you that had such i problem i love my Net Detective prgram

Right now i cant make my credit card payments can i contact them and make lower payments. also can they get into my bank account because ive not payed any towards it in at least the past 4 months