I called the bank to see what I could do and now I have to get a new debit card.They gave me a phone number that they had received when funds where taken out 801-523-6499.

I called it and surprise it is a full voice mail box. I think someone should notify oprah that a company like this is using her name to steal money from people and send them some bogus product.

Has anyone else found out anything new on this company please leet us know when you do.Nothing like getting into a scam like thisl

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

Fairfield, Texas, United States #9502

Email them.See my complaint at Greentea pro llc is a BIG scam.

All the contact info is there, plus what I did.I am still not getting my money back but you can learn from my mistakes!

It Works - Don't break promises It Works "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..." Read more AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more