I received an email about diet pills that you could try for free and all you have to do is pay the shipping and handling $4.95.This company took $84.90 out of my account and was not authorized to do so.

My account was over drawn and i was charged $29.00. I'm very upset and pissed off. I would like to be refunded my money and the $29.00 that I was charged to cover the overdraft.

I tried to contact this company and only received a recording and was unable to file a complaint to this company.

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

ljayne
Porto, Porto, Portugal #12018

tired of legal fraud

Keysville, Virginia, United States #10556

i too ordered the green tea pro I took the pills one day and got sick.I immediately returned the first suppy and then they sent a second with 84 withdrawn.

I cannot get a hold of them and they have not returned by money.help

West Burke, Vermont, United States #10330

Well here's the latest I've found out since they scammed me out of $66.90 which was unauthorized. They keep the product you return and do NOT refund your money. They seem to change their name frequently from Preformance Products, Greenwood Preformance and EN Preformance, which is what was on my credit card statement.

I finally got their Corp. HQ in Pheonix

3131 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 200

Pheonix, AZ 89016. Well the police dept. has a internet fraud dept. their # is 602-262-7626. Not sure how much will be done, but its somewhere to start. This company is absolutely criminal

Waterbury, Vermont, United States #10325

thank you for putting this warning out there for all to see. I was just about to order this diet but now I will not.