I had cancelled my accout the first of may when i discovered that the company started taking 84.90 out of my account.Well I called and they canelled me off of their mailing list and put the money back into my acct.

but than i recieved another package in the mail and called and they gave me a cancellation number to put on the package but its been over a week and they still haven't put the money back into my acct. I am so Madddd!

This company should be sued and shut down for ever!Denise Holder dhold27@yahoo.com please email me back

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Progene - AVOID THIS SCAM! Progene "The scam is as follows: they offer you free product materials in return for completing their study. You have to complete 5 periodic surveys and return saliva samples so..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more