I had cancelled my accout the first of may when i discovered that the company started taking 84.90 out of my account.Well I called and they canelled me off of their mailing list and put the money back into my acct.

but than i recieved another package in the mail and called and they gave me a cancellation number to put on the package but its been over a week and they still haven't put the money back into my acct. I am so Madddd!

This company should be sued and shut down for ever!Denise Holder dhold27@yahoo.com please email me back

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Vanderbilt Mortgage - SPELLCASTER Vanderbilt Mortgage "My name is Lynda Cransler from USA .I am here to give a testimony on how I got my ex Husband back. My ex left me for no reason 3..." Read more