I signed up for a FREE 30 day Trial of Garcina Cambogia extract and Green Tone Pro for $4.95 S&H these people charged me the $4.95 x2 for S&H and $79.95 and $88.95 and then 1 month later shipped me another bottle of the Green tone Pro.I should have known when it came in the mail without and purchase slip to contact the company I was in trouble.

I didn't agree to PAY for anything but I was charged twice. This company is obviously crooked and after researching they have tons of complaints against them for there unlawful practices. Such ***!

And the product SUCKS to boot, So I was charged without my permission for a worthless product!Lesson learned!

Had an Experience with Green Tea Pro?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #738722

how did you cancel it

Wow same thing is happening to me.Ordered a trial bottle for 4.95 plus S&H.

Came in a envelope with no invoice-nothing. I looked them up on internet immediately and then read all the scamming going on and unhappy customers. Wish I would of researched this first.

So guess now I have to battle to have it cancelled.Wow how do people like this get away with this all the time!!!

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #738593

It shows you before you buy it that it will charge you more money after you purchase the product. You just have to read everything and make sure you really look before you buy.